BITOU VALLEY BUSH CAMP
Designed by people, inspired by nature
Set in the heart of the Bitou Valley, near Plettenberg Bay, this biomimicry designed mobile camp offers a uniquely natural experience
A minimum 3-night stay is required
Cost: R1 980 per person per night sharing (Single Supplement costs 30% extra)
Children under 10 years pay half-price
At this family getaway all you are required to do is relax and immerse yourself in the natural environment. This experience is enhanced by your accommodation in a luxury tent, sheltered under the canopy of indigenous forest and awe-inspiring fynbos vegetation.
Our locally sourced food is prepared by your guide and served alongside a meandering river. The camp offers guided walks and birding excursions in an area renowned for its remarkable and abundant birdlife. You will wake to the call of the Fish Eagle and recharge your soul in this beautiful, quiet corner of our Cape Floristic Kingdom, a UNESCO designated Biosphere.
Please bear in mind when making your booking
- Check in is at 14h00 on your first day
- Check out is at 10h00 on your last day
- The Tents sleep two people and accommodate one double bed / two single beds, your bed linen & towels
What is included?
- Specialist Guide
- Two healthy home-cooked meals every day
- Tea and Coffee is available throughout the day
- A guided canoeing trip up the river
- A guided coastal nature walk
- A guided experience in the indigenous Knysna Forest - in our own concession area of the Garden Route National Park
- The camp has its own mountain bikes and kayaks for your use as often as you like
- A bird hide is situated near the camp and is perfect for sundowners and photography
What is not included but is available?
- Keurbooms River Ferry
- Surf and SUP lessons
- Early morning and early evening yoga
- Bungee jumping off the Bloukrans Bridge
What to bring?
- Comfortable clothes and good shoes for walking
- Swimming costume
- Binoculars and Camera
- Mozzie repellant
- Alcohol and fizzy drinks - we will provide an honesty bar and ice for your drinks!
For more information or to book your space - send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org