● Mattress, sleeping bag, bedding, camp chairs, folding table (small)
● One bag of wood per vehicle
● Water for showering/washing (minimum 20ltrs) on the three evenings where we are camping without facilities. After Lutzville, drinking water (for sale) and brackish shower water is only available again at the entrance to the Namaqua National Park
● Shade items such as an awning, gazebo, beach umbrella, etc. Shade is very sparse on the West Coast and daytime temperatures can get high
● Beverages, alcoholic drinks & snacks
● Strong garbage bags. Each vehicle carries its own waste, no exception
● Your own fishing tackle, bait and permit if you plan to fish
● Personal items such as medication, sunblock, torch, binoculars, camera, batteries, etc.